The Parentsâ€™ Association aims to:
- Provide a friendly and welcoming environment to make it easier for parents to meet, socialise and become involved in College life, and thereby enjoy a “sense of belonging” to the ³ÉÈË×ÛºÏÍø Parent Community.
- Provide a conduit for the raising of funds via school levies and other fundraising activities for the benefit of our children, via either the Parents’ Association or any of our other Parent Supporters’ Groups.
- Provide a forum for matters affecting our children’s education and development to be productively discussed.
- Represent parents/carers in circumstances where it is appropriate to do so.
- Work in partnership with the College in providing our children with a Catholic education in the tradition of Edmund Ignatius Rice.
Meet the Committee
Parents’ Association Committee for 2024
- President: Louise Lakomy email@example.com
- Company Secretary: Carl Lee
- Treasurer: Peter Sertori
- Vice Presidents: Rozy Dorias and Mande Ilic.
All parents/carers are warmly invited to attend ³ÉÈË×ÛºÏÍø Parents’ Association (PA) meetings. The Principal usually attends and presents a report on College activities and developments. PA meetings are normally held once per Term. Parents/carers will be notified via the weekly Nurrunga newsletter regarding location and time.
|WCPA AGM Minutes 2023|
|WCPA Meeting Minutes 2023 Term 1|
|WCPA Meeting Minutes 2023 Term 2|
|WCPA Meeting Minutes 2023 Term 3|
|WCPA Meeting Minutes 2023 Term 4|
|WCPA AGM Minutes 2022|
|WCPA Meeting Minutes 2022 Term 4|
|WCPA Minutes 2021 Term 1|
|WC Teaching and Learning Framework|
Year Parents and Social Events
³ÉÈË×ÛºÏÍø recognises the importance of building a strong network ofÂ parents/carers and students within each Year group as well as across the whole parent/carerÂ community. Parent Facebook Groups for each year enable easy day-to-day communication as well as an opportunity to get involved in events both in and out of the College. Please contact your Year representatives if you would like to join the conversation.
Events that the College runs in conjunction with the Parents’ Association include:
- ³ÉÈË×ÛºÏÍø Parents’ Association Welcome Cocktail Party
- Year 6 Graduation and Farewell
- Welcome to new students and families morning tea
- May Procession afternoon tea
- Year 12 Graduation Lunch
- Motherâ€™s and Fatherâ€™s Day Morning Tea